Thursday, January 10, 2008

(1.) Keeping it real, for the record deal...

Have you ever been the one to think? You know everything there is to know about the music business. This is going to change your life. The truth of the matter is simple and you will be excited as you attach your response and support for"Network Business Entertainment".
This notebook is a place where dreams begin, I am someone that can help you. By supporting your dream in the media, production faze, giving you the right information that will make you aware of the truth.

How do you get a record deal?
Has it been hard for you?

Please let me know, where you are having problem. Talk to me, come to me with a honest heart and passion for the game. Let me know what it is, that you need help with. How you can get started, I do have a myspace page, I want you to direct your attention by networking with me. Please send others to the site as well. Here it go http://www.myspace.com/Questadorian

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We definetely got what it takes Quest!

Anonymous said...

IM ALMOST TO READY... LETZ GET IT...

-EXIT

Anonymous said...

ive been waiting for this

Terrence828 said...

I kno I am ready for this, its what i was born for. im ready Quest!! it was also very informative.

When the passion of music is real

When the passion of music is real